Tuesday, October 15th, 2013 at 6:38 pm
Not morning, but still … got it done.
- I’m unclear on this strategy. In most “shutdowns” people do less. In this shutdown they actively do more work than normal. I mean seriously why do stuff like this … oh, wait.
- In a State with a high population of those for which it was targeted … signed up -> zero.
- Sex and display and pressure.
- Killer joke or joke killer?
- Something to remember the next time a Democrat bloviates about needing that access to guns is the solution. It isn’t.
- Standards and sticking to them.
- Those seven really really active effective al-Qaeda left in Afghanistan.
- Teaching and metrics.
- How to do customer support.
- Uhm, people aren’t “rushing into” the CEO business because giving up your life for work 24/7 and jumping on a continuous work treadmill isn’t what most of us want to do.
- Getting well.
Monday, September 30th, 2013 at 8:32 pm
So … government shuts down tomorrow … my prediction is few will notice.
- Seeing small things.
- Unimpressed by the hostage/terror rhetoric coming from the left.
- Fer your book inbox.
- And cinema!
- The standard model and a small crack. Perhaps.
- I’m not getting it. Let’s see, abortion makes women “equal to men” in that that can walk away from pregnancy. A man walking away is horrible. How is making it the same for women a good idea by permitting her to kill her child a necessary right?
- Fear and anger. That’s akin to the mythical “fear” that Obamacare might succeed scares the GOP. Uhm. Who? Who!? Every single person on the right I’ve ever talked to fears it will screw up the country. This other thing is just plain made up.
- More terror in Africa.
- Two hunger strikes.
- Uhm, duh.
Wednesday, September 11th, 2013 at 9:16 pm
Woo. Three days in a row … and three and a half weeks to go and busy busy busy season might be over (except for the clean up).
- Guns and the racist race baiting left.
- Here’s a likely suggestion (with material to back it up) … the biggest NSA problem has been journalists and the FISA court judiciary. Another question that came to me is if NSA has cracked https … banking is not secure … and how much money has been stolen?
- On the other hand, there is likely good fallout from the NSA kerfuffle, to whit codes are always easier for the code users than the breaker from a computability standpoint. Piss off the crypto-crowd and the encoding standards will be computationally safe in the next round.
- ’cause there’s no there there, allegedly … but if that’s the case, why hide?
- The way of winning that was left to non-sprinters like me, but rarely ever got … ’cause I sort of sucked.
- Three words and the pretty much empty set of people who know the meaning of all three (I was not one of those who knew those words, btw).
- Teuthidian tech.
- Mr Obama’s speech summed up from the left.
- A question raised by the same.
- Explaining the non-existence of philosophers teaching ethics.
- A tweet noted.
- A photo.