Thursday, December 6th, 2012 at 8:56 am
- For the carbon fans.
- Bang! Art.
- Let’s see, the Democrat plan is to “go over the cliff” and blame the GOP. Hard to do, honestly, in the face of this though.
- Origin of terms as explanation.
- The flawed argument against torture is that it doesn’t work. Here’s another failure of consequentialism. The reason it’s a bad idea is not because it doesn’t work.
- Liking gridlock (stopping athwart progress saying stop) is a conservative thing I suspect.
- Potato famine as laisseze faire … is just plain bad history.
- Hmm, I’d say the description fits just about everybody of any party affiliation in the beltway.
- On the other hand, here’s a strong bid by the Democrats for both at the same time.
- Libertarians, it seems, can’t muster strong arguments against bestiality.
- The sad state of soft academia.
- Glub glub.
- Big red gets stupid too.
- So … connected to the President’s departure or not?
- My feeling is that there was no intention of keeping the promises, i.e., they were lies and deception. Do you agree or disagree?