Things Heard: edition 2v5
Friday, February 1st, 2008 at 11:18 am
- Heh, an impression of the Left?
- Left, Right and assumptions on Islam. I’d have to say my “assumptions” are a little different. I don’t fear “The Right is concerned about a monolithically hostile Islam that the West must defend itself against.” instead, I have this notion that religions always have people with a different level of faith and commitment from the casual to the very fervent. Islam is not “moderate” internally so the violent fervent will always be with us as long as there is an Islam.
- US decline of influence … going strong since 1945!
- Ideology and Idol.
- Blame shifted away from Bush and the Admin, by a non-supporter no less.
- A person who left the fame/fortune treadmill.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!