Things Heard: e79v4
Thursday, August 6th, 2009 at 9:11 am
- Well, that setup ain’t for racing, but one can certainly see the appeal, the other could probably climb a tree … and break your legs going downhill.
- 2nd quarter shows no support for stimulus benefits.
- The sun and climate change, oh my.
- Hey, it’s not a ponzi scheme if you’re soaking the taxpayers, just ask Tweed and Tammany.
- Some thoughts on income inequality.
- Accusations that that opposition to Obamacare is “an insurance company plot” is demonstration that this Administration remains out of touch with reality. So say the cricket races.
- Very cute.
- A modal argument for the existence of God.
- Well, I for one have little but good things to offer from my switch to Linux on my laptop.
- 800 died, did you notice? I hadn’t.
- The 100 + 1000 + 23 million Mr Clinton missed.
- Some unfunded government insurance liabilities … so says the liberal, “Please, sir may I have another?”
- 3 down, 62 to go.
- Memory and tribute.
- Memory eternal.
- I occurred to me while reading this, in the arguments discussed on “harm give birth” I wonder how those arguments transpose to the benefits to suicide? Larry?
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!