Things Heard: e87v1
Monday, September 28th, 2009 at 8:46 am by Mark O.
- It is noted that Mr Obama was not so loquacious at the economic summit. Also from the same author/source, the Joe Wilson problem … he was, you now, lying.
- Surprise! Gambling in the casino, the gendarmes is oh so surprised. How about Mr Obama? More here. And here.
- A3 TDI gets 78mpg. Will it be sold in the US? I doubt it. After all, we have ca$h for clunkers.
- Mr bin Laden’s bet.
- Poland invades.
- Brandon has his links at Siris. But y’all already knew that.
- A right to healthcare. A right to food. Pretty soon, there’ll be a right to television.
- I wonder how prostrations would fly?
- First the nanny state and the nanny marketplace. Next, the nanny battlefield?
- On 13 days.
- Sherman and Xenophon.
- Mr Polanski, so far I have yet any defenders of his.
- Math and utility, harking back to Mr Wigner’s paper on the unreasonbleness of the nature between math and the world.
- Kremlin spin.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!