Things Heard: e100v4
- Downhill from here.
- A discussion of banks and credit.
- Factoring economic growth with AGW.
- Putting the finger firmly on what is not the problem, that is state entitlement obligations typically far outweigh their salary budget. A friend over break noted that NJ has a 10+ billion dollar budget deficit right now … total NJ state worker salaries are in the 3-4 billion range … so cutting them out completely will still leave a not inconsiderable deficit.
- Ugly practices.
- A Saint I regard very highly noted.
- On cognitive bias.
- Hope and change denied.
- Torture and Christian ethics symposium/roundup.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!