Things Heard: e107v5
Friday, February 26th, 2010 at 11:22 am by Mark O.
- A reflection for the day.
- Using bad-faith charts to claim bad-faith seems, hypocritical at best.
- Knives on the bus … and I certainly hope its “allowed” I wear one of these everywhere I go (except on airplanes).
- Talking tea.
- Faith and illness.
- When he says “sexy”, I don’t think that word means what he seems to think it does. 😀
- Equality and defaults. A friend of mine asked his daughters if they would prefer having one get 4 cookies and the other 6 or both get 3. They preferred the latter, which makes little sense to me.
- Statistics and counterinsurgency.
- The economy and the last bubble.
- Nuclear power and things that block it.
- Billion? Huh?
- No-fault divorce.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!