Things Heard: e109v1
Monday, March 8th, 2010 at 9:59 am
- Hmm, wishful thinking? That is, “that mass killings are remembered by history is a critical factor in deterring or enabling future perpetrators for enacting similar atrocities.” Cite? Evidence? Furthermore evidence that a “house bill” will have anything to do with “how anything is remembered” is to assume an inflated view of the effect of symbolic legislative actions (hint: nobody notices nor cares). More here.
- Mr Obama and the left on the show trials.
- Grandstanding (and a gymnast years later).
- Panic and thought.
- Green and profit.
- I have “100% consistency” on that morality exam. (YNNN YNYN were my answers for what its worth).
- Big box.
- To the sun.
- Letters evolving.
- Insincerity and the White House.
- On Iran.
- Somebody named Mr Chait admits do being amazingly dense.
- Min. wage and unemployment.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!