Things Heard: e115v1
Monday, April 19th, 2010 at 8:04 am by Mark O.
- Deadbeat dads, a screwed up law, how about some suggestions of how to fix it?
- So, what part is adiaphora what part is dogma/doctrine?
- So, if the EU would not survive the breaking of the Euro … a question begs, would the US survive the breaking of the dollar?
- Strunk and White … a birthday not celebrated (HT: Dr Platypus).
- On Mr Obama’s recent memo.
- Noting the left’s penchant for literalism.
- A cricket race and confusion.
- Five myths regarding the abuse scandal and the Roman church.
- Making Maxwell symmetric.
- The Democrats, just pretend this doesn’t happen.
- My guess it that the left’s response to this is, “so what?” Although I think it also misses the big tax hikes in the middle.
- Mr Clinton characterizes the current Administration.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!