Things Heard: e115v2
Good, err, day.
- A cycling chick. Cycling? How?
- UK NHS.
- Prince Charles … and the Holy Mountain?
- April 18 some years back.
- A suggestion. Duh. Yet, that notion will take decades to sink in at the beltway.
- Of India and Maoists.
- A reading list. Suggestions … or what would you read?
- Public finance.
- Somebody misses obvious use of irony … and calls it “dumber”. Yes it’s dumb to not notice irony when its being used.
- Ride a bike, ride a bike, ride a bike … and racing with handicap.
- A book suggested.
- Eruption, pictures here and here and here.
- I’m missing the “weather is not reminder” standard caveat. Oh, its missing because its a warming event. Gotcha.
- Mr Clinton on tea parties, here and here and here.
- The next step in the entitlement feeding-trough development.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!