Things Heard: e116v1
- Can they? They did in the former Soviet Union … and didn’t need given new roles to do it either.
- This piece is no longer “obscure” news.
- Network fail.
- Knifely advice. And yes, I know ‘knifely’ is not a word.
- G-S and the left.
- Sin has color?
- I’m stuck on “less trendy more stylish,” doesn’t trendy=stylish (asks the very much not trendy nor stylish guy).
- A meta-comment on the new $100 bill.
- Two drunks in a warehouse of booze.
- Lies and the administration. One of the bigger ones.
- Real or fiction … a quiz.
- Defending the late Senator McCarthy.
- Freedom of association.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!