Things Heard: e116v2
Tuesday, April 27th, 2010 at 8:19 am
- Math and sport.
- Gang warfare.
- 5000 baptized.
- Mikhailovich Bakhtin.
- I wonder how many “sex-scandals” in the US are the result of planned actions by the opposition.
- I think he means “start using something like a strategy” not “revamp.”
- How to shake the trees and let the rotten fruit fall.
- No. No. No. Silly. It’s the climate deniers.
- A taxonomy, which doesn’t fit my view of self very well at all, seeing as the first and perhaps last axis don’t mesh well with my views.
- On the unconstitutionality of the health care bill.
- On Confession.
- Our Government really really really needs to spend less.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!