Things Heard: e117v4
Thursday, May 6th, 2010 at 8:25 am by Mark O.
- On the NY bombing attempt, everything is just peachy … or not?
- A look at the terrorists family life.
- Now, I don’t know who Mr Miliband is, but I think the statement “part Polish, part Belgian, and part Jewish” doesn’t need modification. A person can reflect and represent his national origins and his ethnic background in “parts” without any difficulty.
- Supply side.
- Ethnic issues in the Russian Federation … and this is not unrelated.
- Turks and Orthodoxy.
- A book of interest.
- The balloon is still inflated?
- The state of economics.
- Perhaps Mr Obama’s “Katrina Moment” is not in the place you’re looking.
- Ride a bike. Race a bike. Did you know in 1920 in the US professional bike racing was a much bigger sport than baseball?
- Why write (or blog).
- Music for the morning.
- Reflections on AZ.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!