Things Heard: e129v3
Wednesday, July 14th, 2010 at 8:13 am
- Shadow banks?
- Greece and stimulus.
- Slovakian politics.
- Nazi influence on Islamic extremist movements.
- A more reasonable (and likely more prevalent) Islamic action.
- 2 x 1000 word pick-me-up feel-good link for the day.
- A certain Mr Wallace.
- From the abortion front lines in Rockford. Chainsaws? Huh?
- Cap and trade.
- Cops get an average of a 6 figure compensation?
- I concur. The conservative meme’s on the economy are wrong (although the linked piece is not very demonstrative of that point). The flip side is that the liberal/progressive meme’s on the economy are just as wrong.
- A bookstore noted.
- Things that go boom, with a 280mm bore no less.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!