Things Heard: e161v2
Tuesday, February 22nd, 2011 at 9:30 am
- LOTR from another point-of-view. Yikes.
- Urban deconstruction.
- The man-who-needs-to-buy-a-saddle noted. A co-conspiratorial advice.
- “higher productivity is not the answer” (to employment) … which, taken to its logical conclusion, is a call for a return to subsistence farming, after all employment was almost 100% then.
- Cooi. A liberal against the teachers union in Wisconsin (or perhaps he’s just confused as to whom the “people” are in this case, i.e., the taxpayers).
- Ms Arendt got excommunicated by the intellectual elite for suggestions of Jewish complicity with the Nazi genocide, I guess she just chose the wrong audience.
- Economics is a kernel, not the whole picture. Reductionism isn’t normally all that helpful in describing the human experience.
- Commit to memory.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!