Things Heard: e170v1n2
Good, err, whatever.
- Revisiting the St. Gregory Palamas/Barlaam debate from a Western angle. That is to say, the essence/energies, uhm, thing.
- A kerfuffle in the philosopher’s corner of the blogosphere, i.e., the Synthese problem.
- Homophobia … not, or so says someone with a bit more skin in the game than I.
- That decline in education.
- Ooh, a closet Lenin/Stalin fan.
- What strikes me as theodicy done wrong.
- This years “carbon hypocrite” gold medal winner.
- 60 minutes at the Holy mountain.
- Apparently economics, in Mr Krugman’s view, doesn’t apply to some commercial transactions.
- What distinguishes Syria and Libya, for the White House and policy? Some grist for that argument.
- A coming crises?
- Groceries and education.
- Mr Obama and, uhm, torture … defend and deflect (now that he’s no longer running).
- Who is close to the truth, pig or rat? I’ll go with the pig.
- Finally, a non-trivial religion/separation Constitutional case.
- Prayer … and remarks regarding its efficacy.
- Some good links here.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!