Things Heard: e181v4
- The evolution of a word through misunderstanding.
- Grist for the Fan/Fred un-fans.
- I don’t think that’s exactly right, it’s how buearocracy expands of which currently in the US the left is a ardent advocate.
- Mr Krugman then and now.
- Dry your air.
- Not one of Mr Obama’s better moments, the “you’re all dumb” argument is not so endearing to the general public.
- Ballistics and cover vs concealment.
- Well, if Mr Rush is a leading intellectual of the right, here’s one of the left’s … and a recent remark.
- Or let’s all start speaking Latin … in which the verb was at the end of the sentence.
- A athletic hero … which falls in a long standing tradition (recall Tyler Hamilton finishing on the podium with a broken collarbone … and after the tour completed had to have all his molars capped because he was grinding them in his sleep because of the pain).
- False story gets legs.
- Choose your reality?
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!