Things Heard: e186v5
- Well, that’s not very nice.
- The upcoming genocide/murders in Libya may have a mass effect.
- Collective malaise.
- Twitter and an epicenter.
- I’m unconvinced in policy argument, but geesh what people will do to themselves is incredible.
- 2011, not a good crop year for jokes, eh?
- Religion and education.
- Standing faithful.
- Some science questions for Rick Perry. Heh.
- OOOkkay, if you make the claim that’s a hate issue then what about things like “Piss Christ?” Hmm?
- A primary opponent for Mr Obama.
- So, US sports have nominal drug testing, when will that move to the other highly paid entertainers? Question, what percentage of actors do you think would pass the drug test a pro cyclist has to pass to race? Do you think it’s more than 10%?
- An obit. Raise your girls to be like that, eh?
- Race and perception.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!