Things Heard: e190v3
Wednesday, September 21st, 2011 at 8:16 am by Mark O.
Good morning, to y’all!
- Illegal to give advice? or not?
- Iraqi war casualty counts.
- Taking the fifth, and is that “do themselves more harm” or do the Admin more harm, which after reprisals would ultimately do them more harm?
- Oh, and here’s the Solyndra timeline.
- Well, Ms Greer is a name to remember … as a complete idiot and a person whose opinion is completely useless. Sorry, kissing your children if done by mom or dad is just fine. Not doing it is more problematic.
- The AP looks at Mr Obama’s millionaire tax claim. (and Buffet paid about a billion in taxes, not $7million … oops).
- And about his jobs bill, which is more like his job bill.
- I didn’t catch this on the MSM wires … did you? Bias or not?
- A film noted.
- Errant climate nonsense, “the sky will be full.” Heh.
- It’s those misunderstanders of Islam?
- You go, err glow (?), girl!
- The Netflix business plan.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!