Things Heard: e190v4
- So are these straw arguments … or are there really people in the world who don’t exercise because they think its bad for you?
- The consensus “experts” keep talking about peak oil … and keep being proven wrong.
- Difficulties with Mr Solzhenitsyn (and language).
- Mr Obama and the information asymmetry problem.
- Computer metaphors come to life.
- This is not unrelated.
- So, if you’re not using your liver, can I, uhm, kill you for it?
- A knotty writing problem.
- GOP campaign ads coming out.
- Manual labor and growing up.
- More on those millionares not paying their share.
- What was she saying?
- Good whiskey and the Trinity.
- Well, I didn’t get past “Tea party treason” … huh? What the heck is that? Belief in smaller government is treason. That’s, uhm, not exactly a “moderate voice” dude. Dumb perhaps, but not moderate.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!