Things Heard: e197v5
Friday, November 11th, 2011 at 10:58 am by Mark O.
Well, running a little late, I’m “on vacation” at home today, i.e., the day off. I, err, slept in.
- Geek, ya’ think?
- About that thing you have …
- Farce and art.
- Bike sans fork.
- Oh, please … Marvel mutants aren’t proxies for gays and such, it’s a connect with generic teenage feelings of alienation. Duh. “Dad you just don’t understand me at all!” isn’t a teenage plea that is exclusive to gays.
- Come on, that’s just cruel.
- A biopic.
- Uhm, that’s a really really bad metaphor … letting the Trojan horse allowed the sack of the city, rapine of the women and sale of the people into slavery. And that’s touted as a good thing.
- Do the poor benefit? Well, alas, yes quite a bit.
- Mr Cain’s accusers linked?
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!