Things Heard: e208v3
Wednesday, February 15th, 2012 at 11:40 am by Mark O.
Good morning (and yes, I’m on the left coast, it’s still morning here)
- Evil and theology.
- For valentines day, belated I guess.
- On the Obama = Socialist term.
- A pre-Xi primer.
- How soon will you walk/bike to work? At what cost/price of gas do you change your habits substantially?
- Or its just a nod to their buddies installing cat-5 in walls.
- No taxes raised on those making less than 250k? Oh, wait by 250k that’s not dollars, he means micro-dollars. Didn’t you read the text, when he said 250k he didn’t specify units. You just assumed he meant dollars.
- Well, as Freddy Mercury said, get on your bike and ride! (or run up the mountain 7 miles a day).
- MLK Jr and Zombies, they value you for your brains not the color of your skin, eh?
- The snow tortoise.
- For the cook.
- Gold value.
- National defense and the nearby star.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!