Things Heard: e213v1
Monday, March 19th, 2012 at 9:38 am
- Apparently the Wash Post is reviewing last summer’s debt negotiations.
- Chesterton apparently didn’t anticipate Mr Hofstadter’s Godel, Escher, Bach and his the dialogs. I defy anyone to come up with a “truth” stranger than “subjunctive TV” set to “how would that (football play) have gone if … thirteen wasn’t prime?”
- A challenge for the left wing spin monkeys.
- Free market healthcare.
- No silly, he won’t help pay for it because she doesn’t want him to, the primary criterion for her selection of law school was lack of coverage for contraception. A point which completely escapes people like this.
- And, here’s a summary of the kerfuffle.
- Oddly enough my wife didn’t find this as funny as my daughters and I.
- Back in the day, our President speaking in Cairo talked about how much he enjoys and seeks to read history. Apparently very little of what he reads remains with him. I mean, geesh … is there anything historically correct that he asserts?
- Speaking of getting history wrong, here’s some of that atheist religion-hates-science getting it wrong (repeatedly) in a continuing won’t die-meme, i.e., Hypatia.
- This kid is very good.
- Global warming skeptics and the typical straw men arguments hoisted in their vicinity.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!