Things Heard: e213v3
Wednesday, March 21st, 2012 at 8:46 am
- I think printing money in the basement is their business model.
- First urban sprawl.
- Urban sprawl many many many years later.
- One of these things … not like the others.
- A prize and for what explained.
- While its unseasonably warm in Chicago, other areas not so much.
- Lawyers talk mandates … more here.
- Looking at the soak the rich strategy and its effects. Perhaps now the tax the rich don’t cut spending knuckleheads will change their tune.
- Coming to your computer … in a few years?
- Math and blogging.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!