Things Heard: e215v1
Monday, April 2nd, 2012 at 8:32 am
Well, no April Fools jokes here, sorry, I’m too much the fool the other 365 days of the year to fall for that.
- Sometimes its a matter of perspective.
- The moral (bankrupt) imperative of “as much as we can get” (vs “how much growth can we engender”).
- Affirmative action and unintended (or as I suspect, intended) consequences. This is not unrelated.
- So, would you vote for HAL?
- So, bloggers don’t write their own headlines? Hmmm.
- Noting that the right has “always” supported the individual mandate.
- The legal elites and the Obamacare case.
- Arizona walking off the Constitutional reservation.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!