Things Heard: e215v3
Wednesday, April 4th, 2012 at 8:39 am
- A parallel to the hypocrisy of Hunger Games (in which teen violence is denounced through glorification of same).
- Antisemitism? Or just anti-Israel?
- Speaking of Jews …
- So, do you think the President was lying? Is the WH planning or not? Is it important that he’s so often so dishonest? Why/Why not?
- Lawyers disagree, here’s a pallid defense (why the “economic regulations” why is the adjective economic required … hint: Roe/Wade or civil rights … it’s not there for any substantive Constitutional reasons, economic regulations are not in any way special, except for maintaining specious arguments). (“Popular” bill? It squeaked through and y’all know it … or perhaps everyone not the President knows it … see #10 below on “realism”).
- Libya and consequences?
- It was suggested recently that retreat/not-retreat laws and deadly force allow premeditated murder, here’s a discussion on the law in more depth.
- Sticky wages and putative liquidity traps.
- Unplanned pregnancy.
- Obama trashes GOP (Ryan budget) for being unrealistic … oddly enough not a single Democrat voted for his “realistic” plan. Memo to Democrats, I’m beginning to suspect this word, “real” doesn’t mean what you think it means.
- Rich wanting bad roads?
- I’m unclear on the strategy here, when Mr Obama is raising gas prices faster and higher is politically popular.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!