Things Heard: e215v4
Have a holy Maundy Thursday for all you celebrating such (for the Eastern Christians next week is Holy week, we’re one week off this year).
- A disappearing not-molested minority.
- Easter egg! Grump.
- So, this is the first account of events … are we all on the same page now? Or are other going off another account of events?
- It’s not just the right being disgusted by fiction for ideology in the “news” media.
- In which Mr Obama continues by pointing out that he is as often (perhaps more often) as the other side blowing smoke.
- I wonder what part of the developer team she might be? Code design? Circuit board layout?
- Let’s see, this is an interesting contrast. Mr Leiter thinks “conservatives are getting dumber” … why? Well, because they don’t trust the scientific academy as much as liberals. And at the same time, in another corner, a study of 53 landmark papers found 47 with falsified/non-reproducible results. So, perhaps the dumb is on the other side of the aisle.
- Ms Palin in the Couric chair.
- Girls playing games.
- Tornado alley has tornadoes … as a sign of climate change. Odd that.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!