Things Heard: e216v1
- Magic decoder ring?
- How we have not progressed in 140 years?
- Apparently Mr Derbyshire ruffled some feathers, here’s one sympathetic take.
- Gas prices.
- National debt.
- Middle of the road-sitter, on the Zimmerman/NBC tape edit.
- Don’t sneeze.
- So, can private clubs choose their own membership criteria.
- Countering the prevailing notions on education and religion.
- An unusual choice on a “sexual orientation” multiple guess, uhm, quiz?
- Mr Holder is blind and deaf. Why? He thinks Congress acts with “deliberate judgement.” He apparently has never seen Congress in action.
- Two twins to confound the race theorists and racists alike.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!