Things Heard: e216v5
It is Good Friday for the Eastern Church (hence me). East and West are one week off this year.
- Evidence of a horrible maths education. Uncountable? No. The set of English words is actually finite, which is not even countably infinite (like the natural numbers).
- How to never be bored. Practice skillz.
- So, an Obama lie? or is he unaware of his income or the contents of the bill?
- Akin to the burning bush?
- Probably not as damaging to ones reputation as being menaced by a rabbit while canoeing.
- A thought experiment, kind of like the torture one I posed years ago (which was “is it torture if neither interrogator or victim remember the event”)
- A Marine who had not been not forthcoming about his prior career to his mates (and why).
- One more from the military front, but hey, you saw that as frontline news already on ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, &etc. Right?
- Breaking news, cats play with their food. Oh, wait … that’s not news is it.
- “Quite rightly went out of fashion” (hack spit) What!?
- Texas and weather.
- “We think it’s important” is not a limiting principle (which is still out missing apparently).
- The Dale.
- Search engine advice for dining.
Filed under: Links
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!