Things Heard: e217v1
Monday, April 16th, 2012 at 8:50 am
Good morning. Christ is Risen! (response: He is Risen Indeed!)
- On our American reticence to share our problems (and consequently the impolite nature of noticing others problems as well).
- On further thought … perhaps it would be better if one didn’t give it further thought.
- Global warming and some IPCC predictions.
- While on the subject of warming, “All that’s Fit is News” isn’t that the NYTimes motto? And heck, if the news doesn’t fit stretch it.
- Missing. Why sundering is a good thing.
- Weaponized food.
- How not to correct a stereotype.
- Yet another remark on the Derby kerfuffle.
- Shrubbery … I guess the Monty Python/Holy Grail piece wasn’t the last word. The Administration wanted to get some laughs too.
- More Obamacare Constitutionality issues.
- “Unworthy priest” is after all enshrined in the liturgy.
- Our President … a good bad example for industry?
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!