Thursday … and finally back home.
- ‘Cause profiling is just WRONG!
- Black. (me too)
- 21st century perceptions of the possible and Ezekiel.
- The short answer “no”, the long answer “it’s complicated”, the truth … well, he could kill it if he wanted to apparently he doesn’t so that “short answer = no” has a slight malfunction.
- The zero bound and the bank.
- A polite protest.
- Acronym vs Kipling. I’ll go with the latter.
- Strong women don’t need muscles or guns.
- More background on Mr Zimmerman for the Zimmerman/Martin kerfuffle discussions.
- So, true or not? Did you see a better short video segment yesterday?
- An interesting point, the legal arguments are entirely disconnected from the non-legal ones.
- I think it’s the meta-ethical capture of the Left by Consequentialism.
- And when you add the high cost of tax collection … yikes.
Well, that should do for today. Have a good one y’all!