Things Heard: e219v1
- Let’s see, if a few percent change in a “part-per-million” gas can change climate can sucking many megawatts out of air movement and changing wind patterns change it? Hmm.
- World War II and an obit.
- The use of a second language, use it to consider the pros and cons of your nuptials?
- This blog series is a lot of fun. Here’s part 1, part2, and part 3.
- Queen Tamar.
- Now that the President has decided to hype is “Obama slaying” in the partisan election campaign … details come out that aren’t exactly helpful to his hype.
- Air vs air and air vs mud.
- Ms Warren and on again/off again minority status.
- Beef, birth, and micro-economics.
- An insight into why the “world building” in Hunger Games was scant. (hint: it wasn’t the point)
- Sleep (deprivation) and perception.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!