Things Heard: e220v4
Thursday, May 10th, 2012 at 8:30 am
- Irrespective of the contents of this particular debate, I think Ms Althouse is spot on in noting that any argument that depends/blends on personal anecode is cheapened and weakened. So why is it so often used?
- Of tea leaves and primaries.
- And this primary? What of it?
- A revenue neutral tax? Hows that work? Sounds like no tax at all. Or a linguistic dodge. You can have a revenue neutral tax policy, which entails manipulations of a number of different taxes raising some and lowering others. But you can’t, for example, enact a revenue new tax and have it not be 0. That’s mathematically impossible.
- A long way of saying pointing out what should be obvious, that the high wage earning management types … work really hard. The pretense is that they don’t work or work very little. That’s amazingly far from the truth.
- Our state considers its next encroachments on freedom.
- Reading this, I was wondering if never-had-cable are considered akin to cable cutters?
- 900k signatures for recall, 1/3 of which didn’t bother even voting in the primary. Odd that.
- Wrapping up our maths fun for the last week or so.
- Oh, stop trying to make sense of political rhetoric.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!