Things Heard: e222v1
- Wind and the photograph. Blaarrrrgggh.
- Our government, standing firmly against free trade.
- “Strategy needs enemies” … uhm, a strategy is a broad plan and a goal. I think enemies are not required for either.
- The problem isn’t that Hobbes and Locke lead to unfortunate conclusions, it’s that their premises were wrong (read some Bertrand de Jouvenel … try On Power as a starter).
- Born in Kenya … why the lie?
- All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. (and yes a few weeks ago, we watched The Shining for our Family Movie Night). This week we watched Say Anything.
- Economics and the cloud.
- Horses asses in space.
- Kierkegaard on confession. Oh, and Brandon has links too!
- The war on poverty.
- Flaunting IQ.
- A $64 fine?
- Another book to read.
- And one more.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!