Things Heard: e223v1n2
I hope everyone had an enjoyable Memorial day (at least those in the (US not in retail)).
- The test approaches, fun with groups.
- Guns, technology, and considerations of unintended consequences.
- Up and coming blog post materiel.
- A cunning plan … if there ever was one such.
- Terror makes its next move on the strategic board.
- An unfortunate glitch for the argument that the reason for abortion is lack of contraception.
- An expert looks at the Zimmerman/Martin kerfuffle and evidence and suggests that Mr Zimmerman will be exonerated.
- Well, the US figured out pretty darn quickly that a loose Confederacy of States wouldn’t work well, the EU is finding out why the hard way.
- Death and the gulag in 2012.
- Lean logistics in the 1860s.
- Our foreign policy and hard choices not made (extemporizing is not the hard choice).
- My opponent is an idiot is a yet another rhetorical fallacy. Or is it worse? The operating assumption that disagreements in our world stem from incomplete knowledge is very flawed.
- Is outrage. And my local defender of regulation-is-a-good-thing should be chastened.
For Memorial Day.
- From one of the best conservative prose poets.
- A flyer.
- A poster.
- A photo.
- This photo I found the most striking.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!