Things Heard: e224v5
Friday, June 8th, 2012 at 9:02 am by Mark O.
- Economics of burger and nation.
- More econ here.
- “See me for dust” a phrase I’d never heard.
- The pro-choice “all life is sacred” conundrum noted.
- The other marriage debate.
- Our effing regulatory state, which is getting worse all the time. One side of the aisle thinks that’s a good thing.
- Moving on up?
- A birthday party notion. And the entertainment guest dresses like this (if they’re doing it right).
- How to get Americans in the gym.
- Some conservatives want to see Obama lose. I think the reason is hidden in the paragraph toward the bottom, i.e., Obama has been awesome at inspiring and recruiting conservatives.
- Bad expense management has costs.
- Mr Walker and the Wisconsin coerced unions.
- Women against raising kids well.
- That “popular” mandate, crickets say its not popular.
Have a great weekend!
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!