Things Heard: e225v1n2
Tuesday, June 12th, 2012 at 8:42 am by Mark O.
Sorry, I’d forgotten a early appointment meeting a tech at a customer site (sans net) yesterday.
- Working on politics a noble profession. Hmm.
- A looming disaster?
- Living in the now.
- Yet another example of Presidential duplicity.
- In which money is important (in an election). To you know, annoy people so they vote for the other guy (or not at all).
- Where that stimulus money went.
- For believers in unicorns and faeries.
- Fish kill and big guns.
- Speaking of big guns, last week I linked an essay by Richard Fernandez in which he mentioned a book “Shattered Sword” (on the battle of Midway). I read it and recommend it highly.
- I think that’s wrong … I no longer think that moral responsibility is not linked to free/not-free will. Moral responsibility is a social construct and social constructions are not dependent on freedom. Intelligence suffices for social construction.
- In which religion drops off the page.
- Of argument and temperment.
- By the logic of ever more nationalized healthcare all exercise with risk of injury should be banned.
- Is this is pro-choice/pro-life issue, a vegan/non-vegan one, or just taste?
- Mr Obama’s gaffe.
- Cards on table.
- See! not for porn. Much more practical it was drugs!
- Who has experience.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!