Things Heard: e230v1
- A letter posted.
- The fluidity of language.
- Mr Roberts reluctance.
- Much to lose means having much in the first place.
- Visiting other places and rites.
- Talking tough, sort of.
- Who is “really Black” or really Native American, or White, or whatever … the problems with the left’s race identity politics. Someday, we’ll judge people by the content of their character … but before the left can let go of their racism, they have to admit that their racial identity crap is racist.
- Civilization ending? Yikes.
- Betting on ignorance.
- Now there’s a question that displays lack of self-examination. “Where’s the atheist fiction.” Hello? That describes most fiction, almost all science fiction and probably 98%+ of regular fiction. Look at the NYTimes best seller lists for the last year. Name three books in which religion and theology factor in a meaningfull way. I’ll wait. Name a mainstream science fiction book written in the last 20 years in which any character is religious, in most of them religion doesn’t even exist and/or is never mentioned. How about thrillers?
- Look at the places you can go if your premise if false. I suspect a true statement would be that the motives behind charity are varied and that there is not one.
- St. Patrick.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!