Slept in. Oops. Still at job site here in Sterling. Anyhow, another quick push for the morning.
- Another sort of race.
- Of taxes and offerings.
- Remember how Germany got rid of nuclear power and went to solar and wind. How’s that working out?
- Entrepreneurship in Iraq.
- I too cannot listen to prepared speeches, especially when interrupted every 10 seconds by applause. Bonus, a bit for the Palin fans.
- Not quite the Le Brea Tar Pits (translation: the the tar tar pits). But close.
- The auto-green interests and the two candidates.
- A tight squeeze, helps to be boneless.
- A prize-winner and some of his work explained.
- More similarities than differences.
- A question asked.
- Playing the game as insight into a person.
- Sometimes Japan is just weird.
- I bought the first book last night.
- TARP and a success story that wasn’t TARP-like.
- Just say no.
- Social welfare.
Gotta run. Have a good one!