Things Heard: e240v1n2
Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012 at 9:27 am by Mark O.
Well, … life intrudes.
- Ah, some suggestions for Mr Romney for the first debate.
- On those cricket races.
- So, still no mention of the magical Obama roadmap to a nuclear (weapon) free world.
- (One) Religious freedom returns to Germany.
- Death of a bad man noted (HT: CB)
- “Call me a Luddite” … no I’ll call myself confused as to why the person named as the architect of one of the reasons for the success of the 9/11 attacks still has a job in Washington (recall her “wall of separation” between agencies was one of signal factors blamed for our failure to detect the actors).
- Let’s re-write history … or not.
- Flower children.
- A book noted.
- Land of the free? Or incipient police state.
- When speaking with others.
- A question not answered well to my knowledge.
- Administration lies and the liberal echo chamber hasn’t noticed.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!