Things Heard: e241v1
Monday, October 8th, 2012 at 10:51 am by Mark O.
Well, at first I was out this morning but thing happened and I’m back ensconced in my office nest.
- Dostoevsky and Chavez.
- Incitement with purpose.
- A Democrat slips his chains.
- Palestine using drones?
- Noted at the High Court.
- Is this right? And … do ya think the same would occur if the shirt was plugging the other party?
- Is this a plug for nuclear power?
- Ethics and study.
- Putting the “employment uptick” in context. More here.
- China’s Solyndra problem.
- Pedestrians and the roundabout.
- On bicycles and helmets. I’ll add in at least one crash I experienced in a race, I definitely felt the helmet smack very hard into the asphalt and it cracked. I suffered no concussion and was unharmed (except for the usual road rash). I credit the helmet. If you crash and you have a helmet, replace it even if you think the helmet looks fine.
- Of online morals debates.
- The Chicago way.
- Ms Warren and her legal practice.
- Japan and the single life.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!