Things Heard: e242v1
- Keep burning-at-the-stake those who confess and whistleblow … and the outcome will be?
- My collegiate experience would vindicate that, one caveat, you have to work hard enough at up to going to sleep so that your sleeping self will work on it.
- I was going to say, alcohol was involved, but the first comments indicates that was not true? However, impairment remains on the table, I should think.
- Liberals and their hard to shake postulates. (note: this isn’t to say that conservatives, or anyone else, doesn’t have hard-to-shake postulates that are wrong, so don’t go whistling up that tree)
- A good final send off question. Why?
- Word search.
- And a book noted.
- Make that books noted, here’s another.
- So, was the health tax on tanning beds a sly stab at the gym membership -> conservative conversion effect?
- Thumbs up on this end.
- Today will tell? Uhm, no .. the day that will tell is a Tuesday in early November.
- Myth and consequence.
- For the cricket race followers.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!