Things Heard: e239v1
Hokay, what’s out there for us today?
- New light tech for one.
- Canonizing a leper.
- The left, it seems, can put their smug “we look at data, unlike you all, because we’re oh, oh, oh, so rational and you aren’t” and stuff it.
- Trickle down tech comes to the long gun.
- So … people who make arguments for campaign finance reform … are they all over this?
- Is this the real fiscal cliff?
- Some humor for your Monday morning.
- That’s just wrong.
- No, it would not “have been better to discuss the connections” because there aren’t any plausible connections to be made.
- A lovely quote on love.
- So, seriously (unlike TIME), who would you propose for person of the year?
- The Mandarins are doing well.
- And some advice for joining the Mandarin class.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!