Things Heard: e239v4
Thursday, December 6th, 2012 at 8:56 am
- For the carbon fans.
- Bang! Art.
- Let’s see, the Democrat plan is to “go over the cliff” and blame the GOP. Hard to do, honestly, in the face of this though.
- Origin of terms as explanation.
- The flawed argument against torture is that it doesn’t work. Here’s another failure of consequentialism. The reason it’s a bad idea is not because it doesn’t work.
- Liking gridlock (stopping athwart progress saying stop) is a conservative thing I suspect.
- Potato famine as laisseze faire … is just plain bad history.
- Hmm, I’d say the description fits just about everybody of any party affiliation in the beltway.
- On the other hand, here’s a strong bid by the Democrats for both at the same time.
- Libertarians, it seems, can’t muster strong arguments against bestiality.
- The sad state of soft academia.
- Glub glub.
- Big red gets stupid too.
- So … connected to the President’s departure or not?
- My feeling is that there was no intention of keeping the promises, i.e., they were lies and deception. Do you agree or disagree?
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!