Things Heard: e240v3
Belated … (because alas, I overslept a bit but then my controller failed so I’m dead in the water on this startup … so … I’m working today in a hotel)
- How about dueling? And accountability and honor?
- Wink to Wynk.
- Single (and not whining).
- Freedom of speech.
- I see it’s “fees” on the middle class … that’s not raising taxes, no no no. What it really is lying by semantics.
- Where a little research might have gone a long way.
- Yet another legal challenge for Obamacare.
- So, in asking whether parody is necessarily parasitical (that is can it stand on its own) … how about Sewer, Electric and Gas … does one have to have familiarity with Mr Rand to appreciate the parody?
- How you can tell when you’re a government monopoly.
- A predicted effect fails to show … but remember the science is unquestion(able?). I recall asking a commentor who accepts Anthro-origins of climate change … for successful predictions by climatologists made in the past … and got no response. That seems a crucial lapse.
- Looking at the Philippines.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!