Things Heard: e240v4
Thursday, December 13th, 2012 at 8:26 am by Mark O.
Gotta be quick … oh, hi! Good morning.
- Six bullet points on Iraq/Afghanistan that the President’s supporters likely either wish would go away but should defend (and likely won’t/don’t).
- Mr Mom’s beginner mistake is a classic.
- History lessons … answering 3 questions.
- I think the argument that the level of fine is not excessive is the harder, err … frankly impossible, one to make.
- And more government overreach.
- Speaking of government malfeasance and overreach … Democrat shenanigans that likely won’t make the (biased) mainstream news.
- Opposite day.
- Materials sciences.
- Two separate arguments that right-to-work is not a libertarian notion, here and here.
- Drones and the law.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!