Things Heard: e241v1
Monday, December 17th, 2012 at 9:20 am
- Approaching the Nativity and the seasonal liturgical practices of the East.
- An upcoming discussion.
- Does that exhaust the choices?
- So … it has to end? What? Now, do you figure we’ll see the liberal/progressive press and thinkers all figuring out how to revamp mental healthcare in America? Or will they stupidly and mindlessly go after things that won’t make a difference? Or how to organize fast (armed?) responses to violence in public places? Or will they use this as an opportunity to steal more liberties from the people?
- Foot votes.
- Very pretty.
- Negative to vastly outweigh the positive. Which describes most of what Washington does these days. Which is why gridlock is the voters choice.
- What the modern progressives seek … uniformity trumps all else?
- One progressive argues for legalizing automatic guns and good body armor for civilians.
- Small government conservatism begins here.
- Minding Midgley … is it detecting mental health problems … or just locating actual evil in our midst?
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!