Things Heard: e244v1n2
Well, one day back after two weeks off … prior to heading out for a big big job tomorrow left little time for much of anything.
- First, what isn’t a surprise, here and here.
- Disarmament … consequences to follow.
- Not disarmament, for the gun control debate.
- Post Newton, remember the noise and nonsense over AR-15s and the Bushmaster rifle? Woops.
- What gun control buys you. That and a dollar will buy you … well what little a dollar will buy you.
- Patience and charity.
- Time porn.
- Linking two variables.
- The geniuses at the TSA.
- Is this rape? Perhaps not legally … but morally I think it may be.
- Maths and theology.
- Well, for myself, that objection is just plain stupid. Those $3-6 day “sweatshops” are often the best jobs in town.
- Following the money.
And, over the break I saw a complaint about Mr Obama spending very little time this family on vacation. No, I’m not normally one to defend Mr Obama, but … he has two teenage daughters. Two teenage daughters. ’nuff said.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!