Things Heard: e244v3
Wednesday, January 9th, 2013 at 11:10 pm
Good, well, whatever … day/night what have you.
- Dignity and value of human life ontological not a constituent property, e.g., you are “human” if you posses particular virtues and not if you don’t. This is the central basis for anti-abortion ethics. If you resist that notion, read Ms Delsol’s book on those forgotten 20th century lessons.
- My daughter, now a senior, very much was saddened that “woods 3” was dropped because of lack of interest at her school.
- Political squabbles.
- A book.
- Except that it’s not true. Watch “The Island”, asceticism is a virtue and don’t you forget it.
- Thick and thin thinking.
- The criminal set thanks you for identifying the vulnerable for future rapes, home invasions, and other mayhem.
- The real reason for not-disarmament. And another reason.
- Ms Biel was quite funny.
- And I’ll leave y’all in the mud.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!