Things Heard: e245v5
Friday, January 25th, 2013 at 9:54 am by Mark O.
- Some history.
- Assault weapons for which the left wants no state controls.
- Heh. Oh, and heh.
- Not noticing that Texas gun violence is lower than Chicago’s, which has some of the most stringent gun laws in the country.
- Slipping off the White House talking points.
- The oldest (working) computer.
- Better than gun control, gun advice.
- Obama’s shower bully and race.
- ’cause Mr Biden thinks a double-ought 10 gauge pump action would have done lots lots less damage in Sandy Hook.
- Apparently all you have to do is change the name of your gun to be legal if you’re a manufacturer.
- And … an assault weapon ban and Sandy Hook? No effect at all. No such weapon was used. Oops.
- “He can see the other side” … does anyone have smidge of evidence to back that up? Or is just like the “he’s really smart” … with no evidence claim?
- Graft is profitable. Always has been.
- More State stupidity.
- On a statement made at the inaugural address.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!